THe dreaded Kickstarter release date promise slide.

Threads regarding the game, but not specific rules queries or resources.

THe dreaded Kickstarter release date promise slide.

Postby Boneguard » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:39 am

fifty wrote:So I just thought I'd talk about our release date promise which we're already overdue by a couple of weeks. :oops:

I'm doing it here cause I feel you guys on the forum are our 'enthusiastic co-conspirators' and I don't otherwise really have enough news to make a KS announcement for the general backers yet.

First off let me reassure you that we are generally still hard at work.

However I feel like I personally have been a little lax...

I've recently taken on a new job which has involved me being away for the whole of last week, I then got back at the weekend and went down to run the game at the UK nationals in Leicester with Ant, and then this week I've been desperately getting to grips with my new role which has been very demanding.

All this has added up to me doing probably only a few hours of OT writing work in the last week and a half and I feel like this is letting the side down a bit.

Don't misunderstand me I'm not hanging my head in shame/despair or anything, but I just thought you guys in particular deserved to know where I personally was at, and why I've been a little "absent" these last few days!! :o :D

Annnyway... I hope to get back on my game from Friday really, probably starting with me chasing missing patrons and then sounding out you guys for volunteers to pick up any dropped input from them!

Cheers - 50.

netobvious wrote:
fifty wrote:So I just thought I'd talk about our release date promise which we're already overdue by a couple of weeks. :oops:
I'm doing it here cause I feel you guys on the forum are our 'enthusiastic co-conspirators' and I don't otherwise really have enough news to make a KS announcement for the general backers yet.

First off let me reassure you that we are generally still hard at work.

Cheers - 50.

Congratulations on your new job. How it makes you happier than the last one. My new job is saving me lots of money commuting but sadly, I lost out time on reading books on the train. :-(

Anyway, I personally, prefer a great product from KickStarter than a rush to meet deadlines. In the long run, it is the quality of the product that will keep dedicated fans who are key to recruiting new fans too. ;-)

And Happy Easter this weekend. Many free days so must use them and I will visit my sister in Huddersfield, so if you guys want the pint I promised, drop a line. Cheers! Remi

Gallowfire wrote:Sounds good, I'm still trying to finish off my contribution but had a bit if career change too. So I'm working a lot of hours just to get the thing off the ground. I'll try and contact you guys for a little more popular pointers to thrash this one out. :-)
Gaming is not a Hobby. It's a way of life!

Populating Hraldarthorp and Northern Hutzlun since 2013!
Boneguard

Return to Other OT stuff