OT off to the printers by this weekend!

Threads regarding the game, but not specific rules queries or resources.

OT off to the printers by this weekend!

Postby Boneguard » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:53 am

fifty wrote:Proof reading is back in and we're just now formatting the PDF to suit the printers - so we should be good to go by Friday! :D

Ant wrote:Woooooo
Giddy

348 White wrote:Sounds like we need to toast this great news tonight at the Albert!

boneguard wrote:Nice indeed.

netobvious wrote:
348 White wrote:Sounds like we need to toast this great news tonight at the Albert!

Awesome news, this! To finally have a copy in hand (despite a loss of trees).
Is it the "Royal Albert Hall"? That must be some celebration indeed. Invitation only, right? :-p

netobvious wrote:I sent out several bloodhounds on the trail of the missing codex but they all came back empty, sadly. Have the books been banned by the Pope in Rome, due to insinuations they encourage daemonology?

boneguard wrote:I juste received the email...I'm heading out for some well deserved couple time with m'y better half (we Work différent schedule and rarely have time together during the day) then I'm downloading the pdf and see the résultats of this labour of love...and all those nice contribution

fifty wrote:@ netobvious : just got back from 2 weeks hols so I wasn't there for this celebrations either! :lol:

..but the Albert in question is the Albert pub in Huddersfield just of the piazza in the town centre, and its where mine and Dan's RPG club meet every Tuesday night. :)
Gaming is not a Hobby. It's a way of life!

Populating Hraldarthorp and Northern Hutzlun since 2013!
Boneguard

Return to Other OT stuff