Here is a place where we can enjoy OT online games

Adventuring in Pelosia (IC)

Postby Boneguard » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:41 am

The Game will be help here:

A couple rules:
1) Respect the forum's rules;
2) Don't control someone elses character;
3) post rate 2 or 3 a week;
4) Dice rolling will be done on Rolz in the room Called "Pelosia". At least until netobvious Testing is completed.
2014-09-20 12:28:59 Boneguard: Boneguard has joined the room.
2014-09-20 12:31:08 Boneguard: This is the room where you will roll you dice and cut in paste in the forum: Please follow the Format: Post 1) Reason; Post 2) Dice Roll
2014-09-20 12:31:36 Boneguard: ex: Attack roll agains the vraag
2014-09-20 12:31:47 Boneguard: 1D100 => 17

5)If you are going to be absent for a while please let me know by pm

And on to the adventure....
Gaming is not a Hobby. It's a way of life!

Populating Hraldarthorp and Northern Hutzlun since 2013!
Boneguard

Re: Adventuring in Pelosia (IC)

Postby Boneguard » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:44 pm

PRELUDE

Each of you will received later day a Prelude thread by PM. This will give you a chance to get a fell of your character before I bring everyone together for the adventure.

It will also give a chance to polish up your character's background as needed.

Edit: Saturday 20th, 3:23 Eastern time: all 6 prelude sent.

Boneguard

Postby Boneguard » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:17 pm

As Brutus decides whether to trust this man, a second person arrives, by the look of him and his drawn weapon, he was either expecting trouble or was there to cause trouble. Upon hearing the old man invitation: Expecting trouble was the right answer.
--------------------------

Warily, Magnus is lead through corridors and then you arrived at an atrium where couches and a table with fruits, other goods and wine has been set up. An older man, also a servant by the look of him, looks at you. Near you stands a second figure, a cloacked man, who seems to have arrivved shortly before you.

"Ah! our second guest, please sit down and enjoy a bit, my master will be joining you soon." He said, inviting you to sit and eat.

Shortly after Magnus arrival, a third figure emerges from a side corridor, "Ah! our third guest, please sit down and enjoy a bit, my master will be joining you soon." The old man said inviting him to sit and eat. The new arrival contrasted with you as he seem to have fallen to rough time.

Upon hearing the old man invitation, Scoparious was surprised, this, the couches and the food is a rich man's Atrium, is not what he was expecting. Two other men were present, big men, one was clocked and the other had the look of a numaré.
---------------------------

The three men has time to sample the goods and chat a bit before a fourth suspicious figure emerged from the same side corridor used by Brutus and Magnus. "Ah! our fourth guest, please sit down and enjoy a bit, my master will be joining you soon." The old man said inviting him to sit and eat.

Secretos, looked around the room, the whole scene, no matter how odd it seemed looked like it was on the level: Several strangers being hosted in a richely decorated house.

The young servant lead Quintus through a few streets and back alley, you didn't go too far, until you were hushered through a side door. into a longer corridor which lead to an atrium in which 5 people swere present. An older man, dressed similarly to the young boy spoke up "Ah! our fifth guest, please sit down and enjoy a bit, my master will be joining you soon." inviting you to sit and eat. You could see that the other guest were an interesting mix.

From the Atrium, Brutus, Magnus, Scoparious and Secretos eventually saw a young man coming out from a new side passage. He was well dressed and was freshly bathed and spoke of a man of some authority.

Boneguard

Postby Fifty » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:55 am

Casting suspisious looks at the others the third man to arrive moves towards one of the chairs. He is tall for a Pelosian and solidly built with it, his clothes look hard worn and he carries with him only a stave bound tightly with cloth, a small sack tied at either end by a leather strap and slung over his shoulder.

As he moves to sit a worn handled shortsword and dagger can be seen held by their sheaths in his left hand.

Scoparius

<looks around the room> Scoparius... <nods briefly to all, then proceeds to dig into the food like a man that hasn't eaten for days>
Fifty

Postby Bill » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:01 pm

The Second man to arrive pours himself glass of wine. He is a giant of a man for a Pelosian and well muscled his clothes are functional and of reasonable quality. He is armed with study club and a small shield and a Ferros on his left hip.
Other than that he has no equipment with him (he looks like he was on a evening out).

Magnus
Magnus <nods> may I pour any of you gentlemen a drink? < They is the slightest hint of accent to his voice>
Bill

Postby Damo_b » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:52 pm

The last man to arrive. Tall and good looking with the hardened physical appearance of a legionary, wearing leather and a Ferrous on his left hip looking like he has come straight from the baths.

Quintus
Quintus <brief nod> I will take a small one. <walks carefully over towards Magnus>
Damo_b

Postby Fifty » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Scoparius

<glances up, then after a pause also nods> ..So long as this doesn't turn out to be a last meal.. <lets out a brief laugh, then looking round at the others, frowns> still I suspect my invitation will turn out to be a mistake... or maybe you're all more of my inherited misery and this is some Numaré amusement at my expense? <shrugs, then goes back to eating>
Fifty

Postby Damo_b » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:50 pm

Quintus

I'm sure we will find out once our mysterious host appears.
Damo_b

Postby Fifty » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:46 pm

Scoparius

<stuffs a few more morsels into his mouth before sitting back a little, and talking through a half stuffed mouth> So your not here because Orpius owes you then?
Fifty

Postby Damo_b » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Quintus

not to my Knowledge, is this Orpius our mystery Host?
Damo_b

Next

Return to Online Games