Adventuring in Pelosia (IC)

Here is a place where we can enjoy OT online games

Re: Adventuring in Pelosia (IC)

Postby 348 White » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:34 pm

There is a shrug from the cowled figure.
Although he is sat down, he is clearly a tall, well muscled man. A pair of javalins are propped nearby along with a large sack, whilst a club and a charioteers whip are secured to his side. The gleam of metal shows that he is wearing a mail tunic.
As he eats others might notice that his hands bare the bruses and callouses associated with pugilism.
348 White

Postby Bill » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:10 pm

Magnus pours a few drinks before siting down in a chair

Magnus
So does anyone know why we are here? Or are we all in the dark!
Bill

Postby Damo_b » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Quintus

In the dark I'm afraid, but I am busy so I wish he would hurry up.
Damo_b

Postby Fifty » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Damo_b wrote:Quintus

not to my Knowledge, is this Orpius our mystery Host?

Scoparius

<lets out a bitter sounding laugh> I very much doubt it... My previous 'employer'... It's probably because he owes our host something I'm here.

<Looks at Quintus> an I don't mind if he waits till I've a full belly before dropping us in it
Fifty

Postby Boneguard » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:34 am

As you were eating and talking, you notice a couple servant bringing a new couch. This one is richly carved and and of the color of porphyry. Once the couch is in place, you notice two new figure coming in the room. Every servant in place bows and quietly move aside, as if trying to disappear in the background.

The frist one s a big burly Pelosian, dressed in well oiled black leather with a sword by his side. The second one immediately draw your attention. He is a tall, middle-aged man, dressed in afine toga that speak of someone that comes from the ruling elite of the city. You think about it and then you realize who he is: He Is Antonius, Graesus Domitius one of the cities senator.

He sits down, grab a piece of fruit and takes the glass of freshly poured wine offered to him. "I hope you have been enjoying this small meal." He began. "I see that most of you are here, very good, very good. Well I have a proposal for you fine gentleman, Please make yourself confortable." He added after which he paused a few moments, waiting.
Gaming is not a Hobby. It's a way of life!

Populating Hraldarthorp and Northern Hutzlun since 2013!
Boneguard

Postby 348 White » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:11 pm

As Antonius enters, the warrior with the cowled face stands up and bows his head respectfully and then takes a step backwards remaining stood his hands at his side, till with a sudden shrug, and an obvious effort, he adopts a more informal posture, though he remains stood.
348 White

Postby Fifty » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:51 am

Scoparius

<A brief look of concern crosses his features as the man enters and he glances around again, eyes lingering on the exits..
When Antonius speaks scoparius too pauses, and then nods as if some decision made.>

<eyes bowed> Forgive me my lord, I think your good messenger has mistaken me for someone else, I am but lowly perrioche and surely unworthy of your attention.
Fifty

Postby spinningdice » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Secretos
Secretos keeps quiet and watches the others, he can't quite fathom why he's been summoned. He keeps to the edges and does not engage in conversation, ready to make a quick dash for it, should the need arise.
spinningdice

Postby Boneguard » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:15 pm

As Antinous was about to respond toScoparius, a woman was ushered in discreetly. "It may seem like it." he began as if he did not noticed her. "But each and everyone here were chosen for a reason." He added.

He paused, took a sip of wine and continued "You see I have a small task in which you could help me and in return, I could be of hep to you. As surely you can recognize the advantage of having a powerful Patron as myself." He began. "Several years ago, my grandfather had a villa outside of town and through the year it got abandonned and lost for reasons that it is not relevant at this point." He paused again. "I wish to reclaim my birthright. Discreetly. And this is where you come in. You will go there, make sure it is secure and then send word to me." He stopped and looked at you, gauging your reaction.
Gaming is not a Hobby. It's a way of life!

Populating Hraldarthorp and Northern Hutzlun since 2013!
Boneguard

Postby 348 White » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:31 pm

After looking around, presumably for someone else to agree to the proposal, the cowled man gives a short grunt and nods at the speaker.
348 White

PreviousNext

Return to Online Games