Adventuring in Pelosia (IC)

Here is a place where we can enjoy OT online games

Re: Adventuring in Pelosia (IC)

Postby Fifty » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Scoparius

<nods> sounds simple... I assume it is not quite so?
Fifty

Postby netobvious » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 pm

The Lady in a long ash cloak with black swirls adjusts her hood to hide a stray lock of hair. Her stride is confident and athletic yet graceful.
She is Sister Esomnia Santa Muerta of the Order of the Ghostly Chalice and she carefully takes note of all the men present, from the solidly built Pelosian (Scoparius) with his dagger and short sword, to well-muscled man (Magnus) with his club and shield (Esomni considers him brutish), to the tall and good looking legionnaire (Quintus) upon whom her gaze lingers that little bit longer ;) , and finally to Brutus and Secretos.

She moves forwards as if to pour herself a glass of water but pauses briefly, giving just enough time to see which of these men would prove the avid gentlemen underneath their manly exterior, and which of them wins the jostling for alpha dominance in the presence of a female.
netobvious

Postby Damo_b » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:03 am

Quintus

Senator while the task sounds easy enough some of us have tasks that keep us in the city. how can we possible help?

<pours a glass of water before passing it towards Sister Esomnia >
Damo_b

Postby Bill » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:22 pm

Magnus

I take it someone else has made a claim on this property, or you could simple walk in and take it back and you would not require a third party.
So, what sort of resistance are you expecting from
<shrugs> who ever currently lays claim to this villa?
Who are they, what is there number, how well trained are they?
Bill

Postby netobvious » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:12 am

Damo_b wrote:Quintus
<pours a glass of water before passing it towards Sister Esomnia >

Esomnia
"Thank you" she whispers to Quintus, ;) as she takes the glass of water and steps back to the background of conversation.

<Esomnia will still pay attention to the men's conversation, but act outwardly as if she is bored with the topic>
netobvious

Postby Boneguard » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:46 pm

The Senator, listened and nodded. "There are many factors why I do not openly go there...at least not at first. However, you are right and might run into the local fauna or brigands who may have decided gto lair in those ruins. Aside from their leader, most brigands in that part of Pelosia should not be too much for you to deal with if you plan wisely." He replied. "My last information did not indicate it was in use at the time it was collected a a few weeks ago, but there was sign of prior use though." He added.
Gaming is not a Hobby. It's a way of life!

Populating Hraldarthorp and Northern Hutzlun since 2013!
Boneguard

Postby Fifty » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:44 am

Scoparius

<looks around the others, then back to their host> If it will clear my alleged debt then I'm in. Tell me when were off, and I will make myself ready my lord.
Fifty

Postby 348 White » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:00 pm

The hooded man <giving a brief bow of his head, and speaking in Pelosian> :The sooner we start, the better; speaking for myself.
348 White

Postby Boneguard » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:12 pm

"Very good." The Senator replied looking at you with a deep piercing gaze. Yuo barely notice a servent coming forth and placing a map on an empty table.

Looking at it, you can see that it depict most of Eastern Pelosia, "The Estate is here." He indicates a point north of Montis Specula and a bit to the South-west of Florenta. "It is a fairly desolated place and it is one of the few buildings in that area, also I have a guide awaiting for you who will lead you there. As I was saying discretion is of the upmost, I do hope you will remember this." He added.
Gaming is not a Hobby. It's a way of life!

Populating Hraldarthorp and Northern Hutzlun since 2013!
Boneguard

Postby netobvious » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:13 am

As if on queue, Sister Esomnia Santa Muerta of the Order of the Ghostly Chalice, discreetly approaches the map and whispers innocently to the Senator (but loud enough for all to hear) and also slyly winks at Quintus, the handsome Pelosian Legionnaire ;)

"Esteemed Senator, and that is why our Lady Superior, with Pelo's blessings, guided me here to keep a watchful eye on these unruly boys".
netobvious

PreviousNext

Return to Online Games